Harry Daines Pty Ltd offers the Comfort Series 9300 particulate respirators manufactured by 3M.
3M 9300 Series particulate respirators set new benchmarks in wearer comfort with an advanced three-panel design and ultra-soft inner cover web that allows the respirator to comfortably mould onto the wearer’s face, accommodating facial movements without compromising the fit.
The foldable structure allows 3M 9300 Series particulate respirators to offer more convenience than traditional cup shaped respirators. A unique headband material helps even out strap pressure.
3M 9300 Series particulate respirators come with several comfort features including the foldable design that provides comfort without compromising performance, sweat absorbent nose foam with adjustable nose clip, effective filter media, latex-free straps and uniform strap pressure.
Key features of 3M 9300 Series particulate respirators:
- Foldable 3-panel design accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Easy to store when not in use
- Nose foam made of sweat absorbent material is soft on the skin
- Adjustable nose clip helps reduce eyewear fogging and ensures better seal and fit
- 3M high performance filter media offers effective filtration combined with low breathing resistance
- Consistent high quality performance 3M Cool Flow Valve (9322 and 9312)
- Effective removal of heat and moisture build-up for cooler and more comfortable wear
- Removes exhaled air and minimises occurrence of misting eyewear
- Even strap pressure improves comfort on the neck, face and head with a secure feel
- Colour coded straps to indicate performance level
- Hygienic individual packaging protects the respirator from contamination before use