Harry Daines Pty Ltd presents the latest addition to the 3M range of disposable respirators.
The Comfort Series 8300 particulate respirators from 3M are designed for user comfort, featuring a super soft, cushioned lining for instant yet lasting comfort while the robust design delivers toughness and durability.
An M-shaped nose clip in the particulate respirators allows an easier fit with better comfort around the nose.
Key features of 3M 8300 Series particulate respirators:
- Braided straps made with select materials for extra comfort
- Colour coded straps to indicate performance level
- M-shaped nose clip offers greater comfort and better fit
- 3M Cool Flow Valve (8322 and 8312) for effective removal of heat and moisture build-up
- Provides a cooler and more comfortable wear, removes exhaled air and minimises risk of misting eyewear
- Robust outer shell construction offers added durability
- ‘Cushion-Fit’ super-soft, cushioned inner lining helps workers stay comfortable
- Soft flexible, textured waffle edge offers a comfortable and secure fit
- 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration combined with low breathing resistance