Harry Daines Pty Ltd presents the Classic respirator series from 3M designed to provide lightweight, comfortable and effective respiratory protection against particulates.
Designed for comfort, especially in hot and humid conditions, 3M Classic Series 8000 particulate respirators feature a cupped shape, twin strap design, nose foam and nose clip to provide the right fit for a range of face sizes.
The 3M 8710 respirator was the first disposable respirator in the series to be certified to AS/NZS 1716. These disposable respirators are still widely in use across the world.
The 3M 8822 and 3M 8812 respirators feature a unique valve, which along with a collapse-resistant shell offers durable, comfortable protection in hot and humid conditions.
The 3M high performance filter media in the particulate respirators ensures effective filtration combined with low breathing resistance, and also offers consistent high quality performance.
Key features of 3M Classic Series 8000 particulate respirators:
- Adjustable nose clip helps reduce eyewear fogging and ensures a better seal and fit
- Two point latex-free straps provide a secure fit
- Comfortable, lightweight, off-the-face design
- Reliable, effective protection against particles
- Durable, collapse-resistant inner shell
- 3M Cool Flow Valve (8822 and 8812)
- Effective removal of heat and moisture build-up for cooler and more comfortable wear
- Removes exhaled air and minimises the risk of misting eyewear