KBPW-240D DC variable speed drives from Hargil Dynamics feature a wash-down duty (IP65/NEMA-4) diecast enclosure. They provide speed control for permanent magnet and shunt wound motors to 7.5amps. Their switching frequency greater than 16kHz for high motor efficiency and quiet operation.
Further features of the KBPW-240D DC variable speed drives:
- High max. output voltage for increased motor speed. Auto input voltage sensing. Start/Stop switch and front LEDs for Power/Stop/Overload.
- Protection includes motor and power transistor short circuit, ac-line inrush current limit. Trimpots for Max. and Min. Speed, Accel and Decel, Timed Current Limit, IR Comp, Jog.
- Jumper selectable Tacho feedback voltage, motor voltage, current range, timed and non-timed current limits, NC/NO run relay contacts.
- Field Voltage=100Vdc for 115Vac input. Field Voltage=200Vdc for 230Vac input.
- 9339 Provides reversing and dynamic braking.
- 9340 Selects speed from main pot or JOG trimpot.
- 9341 Disconnects ac line.
- 9377 Selects signal from either the KBSI or main speed pot.
- 9378A Provides electronic braking and instant reversing.
- KBSI-240D Isolates controller from signal source.