Hargil Dynamics now have Baldor VS1ST AC inverter drives available, which are an ideal replacement for fixed speed starters and OEM applications.
Housed in an IP20 panel mount enclosure with feed through power wiring, these AC inverter drives combine performance with an intuitive operator interface to allow the drive to be started up after adjusting just 10 from the 45 available parameters.
With a 20:1 operating speed range, Baldor VS1ST inverter drives feature Volts per Hertz variable speed drives designed for easy installation, set up, and operation.
Other key features of these AC inverter drives include:
- built-in local control allows out-of-the-box operation
- motor ratings from 0.37kW to 2.2kW (230V 1ph input) and 0.37kW to 11kW (415/460V 3ph input).
- built-in ModBus-RTU with RJ45 port for easy communication with other devices
- copy-cat feature to duplicate drive settings quickly and efficiently
- ability to upload software parameters from one drive for download later or duplicate settings across a number of units
- internal brake transistor.