HARE and Forbes Machinery House will be exhibiting several of the new range of Daewoo high performance CNC machines, at Austech 2004, including the Puma 240MSB CNC lathe with live tooling and sub spindle, fitted with the latest Fanuc 18i-TB CNC control, with manual guide conversational programming.
The Mynx 540 vertical machining centre with Fanuc 21i-MB control equipped with 20 bar thru spindle coolant, 8000rpm spindle and high-speed tool change
The Hartford Model OMNIS VMC-1020AP equipped with high speed Mitsubishi M625 PC-based CNC control and 10,000 rpm spindle. We will be demonstrating the High Speed Machining capabilities for the tool and mould making industry.
Also the newly released Bemato BMT-2473R CNC with the Fagor 8055M controller will be shown demonstrating its simplicity in operation and setup, ideally suited for the "one-off" part.
BAYKAL guillotines and pressbrakes to suit all fabrication requirements will be on display. These machines are robust in design, quality components and value for money. Models include a comprehensive new range of CNC machines.
Other equipment at the exhibition includes:
* FALCON universal section rolling machines and plate curving rollers. Ring rollers available from bench model to large capacity beam rolling machines with the option of CNC controls. Plate curving rollers available from the manual sheet metal rolls to the double pinch plate rollers.
* SOCO semi automatic and CNC tube benders, which feature touch screen PLC controls. 5-axis fully programmable.
* SAHINLER pneumatic power hammers; 34kg - 60kg capacity.
* SUNRISE hydraulic punch and shears, and hydraulic punching machines up to 200 tons.
* EXTRON range of mills to suit a wide range of applications from toolroom to heavy industry engineering and maintenance workshops
Hare & Forbes will also display an extensive range of quality tooling and machine tool accessories, TOS chucks, Narex boring heads, Safeway vices and the EASSON digital read-outs.