The bench top meters feature a reading stability indicator for use during calibration, and they are equipped with a measurement and memory recall function.
By attaching the HI7662 temperature probe, the bench top meters can measure temperatures either manually or automatically.
The bench top meters are incredibly simple to use and a large LCD display screen ensures readings are clear and easy to decipher.
The bench top meters have the following specifications:
- Range pH: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Temperature: -20 to 120.0°C
- Resolution: pH 0.01, temperature 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: pH ±0.01, temperature ±0.4 °C (excluding probe error)
- pH Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2 point with 5 memorized buffer values
- Temperature Compensation: automatic or manual from -9.9 to 120 °C
- pH Electrode: HI 1131B, glass-body, single junction, refillable, BNC connector
- Temperature Probe: HI 7662 with 1 m (3.3') cable (included)
- Input Impedance: 1012 Ohm
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 235 x 222 x 109 mm (9.2 x 8.7 x 4.3?)
- Weight 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs.)