THE new SmartScan 121 microprocessor flame scanner from Hamworthy Peabody Combustion accurately and reliably senses the presence and condition of flames in a broad range of applications.
This leading flame technology is suitable for coal, oil, gas, solid and non-standard fuel scanning. It features an easy-to-read bargraph display, wide operating temperature (from -40º to 140ºF) and proven discrimination techniques.
The SmartScan 121 flame scanner combines modern sensor technology with advanced microprocessor control to offer a broad range of features including:
* Fuel select input for two fuel parameters.
* Easy to install, commission, and operate.
* Ability to discriminate between adjacent flames, fireballs, and radiating surfaces.
* On-Line lens cleaning capability.
* Resistance to momentary power outages.
* Intrinsically safe heads with Galvanic isolators or barriers.
Hamworthy Peabody Combustion Inc. is a world leader in the development and application of industrial combustion solutions.
Since its formation in 1920, Hamworthy Peabody has evolved to become a preferred source for efficient, reliable combustion systems, ancillary equipment and comprehensive service support.
The company has developed a solid track record of performance in fulfilling the combustion requirements of the power generation, refining, petrochemical and process industries.