Hako is a leading international manufacturer of superior sweepers, scrubbers, footpath and street cleaning equipment as well as vacuums for commercial, industrial, municipal and grounds cleaning markets.
Hako Hamster 800 vacuum sweepers feature a robust all-steel chassis and offer high sweeping performance in commercial areas in addition to user-friendly and efficient operation.
Available with a combustion engine as well as electro drive engine, the compact Hako Hamster 800 vacuum sweepers can cope with gradients of up to 12% effortlessly, reducing operator fatigue. The ‘E’ version is equipped with a handy on-board charger to enable the battery to be charged anywhere without a separate battery charger.
Key features of Hako Hamster 800 vacuum sweepers:
- Main broom and large side brush work in tandem, so that dirt is swept up even when negotiating corners thanks to the generous brush overlap
- Swept debris is collected in two containers, which are simply removed from the machine at the rear for emptying
- Weight to be handled remains low thanks to the two individual hoppers
- Operating handle bar is height adjustable to adapt to body size and can be swivelled to the front when emptying the dirt hopper, allowing free access to the containers
- Larger debris can also be collected via a large debris flap, saving manual effort
- Effective long life filter system ensures dust-free work
- Filter shaker system restores the filter performance quickly and safely