Hach Pacific supplies pH measurement systems designed specifically to read pH levels accurately in low conductivity waters.
Getting the right pH reading in low conductivity water is always a problem area for water treatment plant (WTP) operators.
The Hach series 8362sc from Hach Pacific is specially designed for high purity or low conductivity waters.
The pH measurement systems are mounted onto a pre-plumbed panel. All the WTP operator has to do is to connect the sample as well as the signal cable to the Sc100/ Sc1000 controller and turn on the sample.
Key features of Hach series 8362sc pH measurement systems:
- Complete system for simple and fast operation
- Self pressurising electrodes, requires no refilling
- Accurate temperature measurement
- Stainless steel construction
- -2 to 12 pH range
- 0ºC to 80ºC temperature range
- Up to 4 bar pressure