Ultraturb plus sc sensors are now available from Hach Pacific . These sensors are ideal for a variety of low to medium range turbidity applications.
Features of the turbidity sensors include:
- wide turbidity measurement range of 0-1000 FNU (NTU);
- optional self-cleaning sample camber for stable measured values;
- seawater version which is resistant to salt concentrates of up to 65 g/L;
- minimised reflections due to ratio methodology with detection at 90° and 180°;
- early detection of sample chamber fouling;
- easy compatibility with digital controllers that accept up to 8 sensors;
- networking capabilities with multiple controllers
- capable of sensing conductivity, ORP, dissolved oxygen and many other parameters via networking
- dry calibration/verification modules (CVM) that facilitate routine checks and confirmations; and
- ISO 7027 compliant.
- filtered water processes
- effluent water
- distribution systems, and
- elevated tanks.