Radiometer Analytical sample changers are capable of handling multiple combinations of titrations, and direct pH, pX and conductivity measurements fast and efficiently.
While the SAC850 sample changer is designed for sample automation of batches of 23 samples or less, the SAC950 is an extended model for increased sample capacity with the capability to handle up to 70 samples.
The compact and adaptable SAC850 and SAC950 sample changers are compatible with a wide selection of removable sample trays for enhanced space efficiency. Sample preparation sequences can be programmed from TitraMaster 85 Trutation PC software with specific macro commands to fit specific requirements.
Simultaneous movements of the turntable and electrode arm ensure efficient operation while the dynamic spray and/or immersion rinse for thorough rinsing using high flow rate pumps enables efficient cleaning with no risk of cross contamination between samples, assisting with greater accuracy and reproducibility irrespective of the number of samples per cycle.
The unique bayonet concept of the SAC850 and SAC950 sample changers keeps electrodes and delivery tips securely in place. A reliable high torque stirrer has been provided for some of the most viscous samples.
Laboratories can be completely automated by connecting to a TitraLab titration workstation or a direct measurement meter with or without PC software.
Key features of SAC950 sample changers:
- Extended model for increased sample capacity
- Multi-radius sample trays for up to 70 samples
- External parking position
- External dip rinsing and electrode conditioning on 1 or 2 positions
- Beaker cover module for sample protection prior to analysis
- Basic model for sample automation of batches of 23 samples or less
- Single-radius sample trays for up to 23 samples
- Parking position on sample tray
- Dip rinsing/ electrode conditioning performed on 1 or 2 dedicated positions on sample tray