Pocket Pal pH testers from Hach Pacific find application in plating, water conditioning, boiler/cooling water, lakes and rivers, food processing, swimming pools and spas as well as any environment with high humidity levels.
IP67 rated for dustproof and waterproof performance, Pocket Pal pH testers are immune to harsh environments and accidental spills that could harm electronics. Accidental immersion of the instrument in water will not cause the circuitry to be damaged.
Designed to clip onto shirt pockets, Pocket Pal pH testers are designed to produce immediate results, shown on an easy-to read LCD display. Pocket Pal testers offer a cost-effective alternative for routine, on-the-spot measurements.
Key features of Pocket Pal pH testers:
- Measurement range: 0.0-14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Ideal for quick on-site pH testing
- Ideal for water quality testing at cooling towers, swimming pools and spas
- Hach colour-coded, unit-dose pH buffer powder pillows ensure freshness and eliminate the possibility of contamination
- Prepared pH buffer solutions are available in three pH values: 4.01, 7.00, or 10.00