The Hach Pacific FilterTrak 660 sc laser nephelometers are designed for turbidity measurements with one of the lowest limits of detection in the market.
The Hach FilterTrak 660 sc laser nephelometers use advanced laser optics and signal processing to detect a 0.3 mNTU or 0.0003 NTU change in turbidity, providing operators with confidence in their turbidity measurement.
The FilterTrak 660 sc provides all the convenience, simplicity and reliability of Hach turbidimeters.
Key features of FilterTrak 660 sc laser nephelometers:
- Detects increased concentrations of sub-micron sized particles that precede larger particles
- Allows early filter deterioration detection that meets or exceeds that of particle counters
- Operators can detect impending filter breakthrough, delineate filter ripening, and maximise effective filter run time
- FilterTrak sensor uses USEPA approved Hach FilterTrak Method #10133 for compliance monitoring of membrane filters
- Sensor meets all regulatory requirements for individual filter and combined effluent monitoring
- USEPA method compliance allows treatment plants with conventional or membrane filtration to monitor, optimise and report
- Compatible with Hach multi-sensor, multi-parameter digital controllers with each sc controller accepting 2-8 sensors
- Multiple controllers can be networked to accommodate more sensors and parameters, reducing the cost per measuring point
- Hach plug and play digital sensors are ready to use without software configuration
- FilterTrak 660 sc controller system can manage 18 different digital sensors