Hach Pacific presents the 1720E low range process turbidimeters designed for accuracy and simplicity in turbidity measurement applications.
The 1720E low range process turbidimeters feature a simple two-module design consisting of a sensor and a controller interface.
A continuously flowing sample flows through the patented bubble removal system, which vents entrained air from the sample stream and eliminates any interference in low level turbidity measurement.
The 1720E turbidimeters are not affected by variations in flow and pressure. The controller accepts two turbidity sensors and adding a second 1720E sensor creates a system with two complete turbidity meters.
The 1720E low range process turbidimeters offer simple plug and play connections.
The 1720E turbidimeter uses the sc100 controller to receive data from up to two sensors. A built-in data logger collects turbidity measurement readings at user selectable intervals (1-15 minutes), along with calibration and verification points, alarm history, and instrument setup changes for 6 months.
Key features of 1720E low range process turbidimeters:
- Simple plug and play connections
- sc100 controller is compatible with AquaTrend Networks
- Local display, recall, graphing, and trending in CSV format
- Meets and exceeds USEPA Method 180.1 for measuring turbidity for drinking water compliance
- One controller accepts up to two plug and play sensors giving two complete turbidimeters
- Sensitive to fine changes in low level turbidity with a built-in bubble removal system
- Built-in datalogger stores up to 6 months of data
- Versatile digital output: MODBUS protocol, LonWorks or wireless IR port
- Two-year warranty