HPM’s Quantum industrial switchgear is made from a new plastic that resists the effects of chemical, acids, solvents and extreme force.
Known as PBTA, the plastic is also UV stable and so strong that mouldings are lighter than competing brands.
In an industry where safety is critical, the Quantum interlock system protects users by actively prohibiting switching to the on position until a plug has been inserted and the plug mechanically interlocked with the socket. This eliminates the potential dangers of vacant live sockets.
The new range also safeguards against dangerous and destructive arcing at high voltage by ensuring that live sockets are not exposed. To enhance convenience and safety, the range features:
· Clear nylon plug bodies for quick and easy inspection of wiring;
· Colour coding of single and three phase products in blue and red;
· Padlockable switches as standard;
· Keylock switches to prevent unwarranted use; and
· Permanently marked on and off symbols improved by the addition of a red “on.”
The modular design allows effective ganging of switch units with the choice of Australian/New Zealand or IEC standard pin configurations. HPM Industries 02 9245 1945.