Ultrasolve cleaning solvent from HK Wentworth is a fast-drying solvent that has been specially formulated for the quick and efficient cleaning of electrical equipment. The cleaning solvent replaces CFC solvents such as 113 trichloroethane due to rapid cleaning and fast evaporation rates. Ultrasolve is 100% Ozone Friendly. The full range of cleaning solvents includes fast and slow drying solvents and water based products and specialist flux cleaners are also available.
Ultrasolve cleaning solvents can be used on electrical contacts, tape heads, PCBs, components in electronic and video equipment, computers, optical and precision instruments, cameras etc. The cleaning solvents contain flammable solvents so should not be sprayed onto live electrical equipment or other sources of ignition. Immerse surface to be cleaned or spray onto surface to excess and allow to evaporate. A brush or foam tipped bud may be used to remove any stubborn deposits.
Features of Ultrasolve cleaning solvent includes:
- Non-CFC, non-halogenated cleaning solvent will not attack the Ozone Layer.
- Excellent removal of greases, oils, flux residues and acrylic conformal coatings from PCBs.
- Leaves a perfectly clean, dry surface - conventional solvents often leave greasy deposits which attract dust and dirt.
- Harmless to most plastics, rubbers, elastomers, and surface coatings.
- CO2 propelled aerosol version available containing 20% more active cleaner.