Fluxclene is a fast-drying solvent cleaner specially formulated for the quick and efficient removal of flux residues after soldering. It can replace ozone depleting solvents such as CFC 113 and exhibits rapid cleaning and fast evaporation rates. The cleaning power of FLU exceeds that of traditional CFC based solvents, easily giving MIL-STD cleanliness.
Fluxclene contains flammable solvents so do not spray onto live electrical equipment or other sources of ignition. Immerse surface to be cleaned or spray onto surface to excess and allow to evaporate. A brush or foam tipped bud may be used to remove any stubborn deposits. For use for large scale production, FLU may be used in ultrasonic cleaning equipment which must be adapted for use with flammable liquids.
Features of Fluxclene Cleaning Solvent:
- 100% ozone friendly solvent - i.e. zero ODP.
- Excellent removal of greases, oils and flux residues and acrylic conformal coatings from printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Leaves a perfectly clean, dry surface - conventional solvents often leave greasy deposits which attract dust and dirt.
- Harmless to most plastics, rubbers, elastomers, and surface coatings.
- CO2 propelled aerosol version available containing 20% more active cleaner, fitted with a 360° valve for use in any orientation.
Fluxclene Cleaning Solvent, from HK Wentworth is also available in aerosol form with integral brush.