Silicon DCA (SCC3) - a flexible transparent modified silicone conformal coating specifically designed for the protection of Led components and electronic circuitry. It is available from HK Wentworth .
• DCA is a modified silicone alkyd
• Very wide operating temperature range -70 °C to +200°C
• Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
• Excellent resistance to salt and humid environments
• DCA should be heat cured in order for cross-linking to occur, this provides full protection and excellent resistance to solvents
• DCA is UL and Defence Standard approved
• Recommended drying times 2hrs @ 20° C and 2hrs@ 90° C
Silicon DCR200H - A flexible modified silicon conformal coating for intellectual property protection.
• Red opaque coating provides camouflage of PCB design
• Resistant to most solvents, lubricants and chemicals associated with aerospace and automotive applications.
• Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions.
• Extreme operating temperature range and excellent resistance mould growth
• Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced.
• Excellent dielectric properties at all frequencies.
Acrylic HPA200 - Acrylic conformal coating approved to Mil standard. It is flexible with good adhesion to wide variety of substrates, can be soldered through. Easy to apply and remove, coating dries quickly at room temperature via simple solvent evaporation.
• Wide operating temperature -55°C to +125°C
• Excellent dielectric properties
• Can be soldered through after cured
• Excellent adhesion
• Fluoresces under UV light for ease of inspection
• Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate.
• Cured coating easily removed with Electrolube Ultrasolve (ULS400 & bulk)