Acrylic conformal coating HPA200 from Electrolube (Approved to Mil standard), is flexible with good adhesion to wide variety of substrates, can be soldered through. Acrylic conformal coatings HPA200 is easy to apply and remove, coating dries quickly at room temperature via simple solvent evaporation. They are available from HK Wentworth .
Features of Acrylic conformal coating HPA200:
- Wide operating temperature -55°C to +125°C
- Fluoresces under UV light for ease of inspection
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate.
- Available in Bulk 1litre & 5litres
- Cured coatings easily removed with Electrolube Ultrasolve (ULS400 & bulk)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Can be soldered through after cured
- Excellent adhesion