MONDO & Scaglione of Italy, represented by HBM Packaging , has introduced its upgraded case packing machine which can package wine bottles using the traditional vertical system, or horizontally, with the automatic introduction of a cardboard divider.
Features of the MIEBC model include:
* Interchangeable head option which allows changeover from vertical to horizontal orientation within 15 minutes.
* Output up to 12,000bph (vertical) and 4,000bph (horizontal).
* Motorised conveyor (inverter controlled) which prepares bottle packs as per programmed configuration.
* Centring basket for easy entry of bottles.
* Motorised case conveyor which automatically positions and unloads the product.
* Adjustable pickup heads for different sized bottles.
* PLC Siemens controller which maintains position and speed.
Mondo & Scaglione's complete range of wine bottle packaging machinery includes depalletisers, packing monoblocs, case erectors, division inserters, case sealers and palletisers.