HBM Packaging Technologies is the representative for Kompass S.r.l. and its rinsing, blowing and capping products in Oceania.
Sanofi Aventis, leader in pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, has recently installed three Kompass PF 6 head capper machines in its Sydney plant. These capping machines are used for plastic pre threaded and plastic pressure caps.
The capping machines fitted at Sanofi Aventis were integrated into existing production lines and provide a line speed of 7,200 bph.
The Kompass PF pre threaded capping machines are suitable for treating all varieties of screw caps, including difficult closures and are popular for use in sterile environments as required by the pharmaceutical and beverage industries.
Features of the pre threaded capping machines include:
- ‘Pick & Place’ distribution system with positive grippers for even the most difficult closures,
- adjustable heads with magnetic clutches,
- variable torque during tightening,
- touch screen controlled brushless motors,
- laminar flows,
- U.V. lamps, and
- H²O² sanitizing systems.
- free standing or turret machine choices,
- range of closures such as aluminium, plastic screw, pressure, and crown caps,
- option of single head or multi head version