SIPA have released a new SFL2 linear blow moulder, available from HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies , which has the capacity to produce up to 30 litre stackable PET containers.
Features of the linear blow moulder include:
- The linear blow moulder features a servo driven stretch rod system
- This moulder offers a continuous preform feeding system, similar to the SFR rotary technology where the preforms are fed via an in-feed star wheel. The star wheel and counter guides can be changed in less than 5 minutes when the preform changes
- Servo driven pitch-change preform transfer
- The linear blow moulder features an air recovery system (ARS) for low energy consumption
- Innovative preform heating ventilation is performed through lamps; high contribution of radiating energy with low thermal inertia and higher heating process consistency
- The linear blow moulder features an electrically driven toggle clamp with a high clamp speed opening and closing times