OCME S.r.l. is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies .
OCME released the VEGA HT tray-shrink packer for the packing of clusters of glass bottles in tray and film.
OCME S.r.l. from Parma Italy, a world leader in packaging, filling, handling and palletising systems for the consumer products industry, have showcased their new VEGA HT tray-shrink packer designed for the packing of clusters of glass bottles in trays and film.
VEGA HT tray-shrink packer is ideal for the beer and cider markets with output speeds of up to 150 cycles/ minute on single, dual or triple lanes.
Designed to save energy and raw materials with high uptime, the new VEGA HT tray-shrink automatic packers have the following features:
- Low energy consumption shrinking tunnel with 30% energy savings
- Thin film handling capability starting from 30 microns
- Full vision guards for access to all machine components and functions
- HMI control panel slides to allow access over the complete operating area of the machine
- Size change possible with no change parts requirement
- Plug & play for ease of start-up installation
- Auto film splicing with ‘head to head’ sealing and auto check for weld quality
- Extractable film cutting and feeding ramp for ease of maintenance
- HMI touch screen graphic display including guided size change over, diagnostics, help menu and preventative maintenance scheduling