OCME S.r.l. has successfully installed a Libra R5 filling line for Carapelli, Italy.
The Parma, Italy-based OCME is a world leader in packaging, filling, handling and palletising systems for the consumer products industry. Carapelli Firenze SpA is one of Italy’s leading suppliers of edible oils including extra virgin olive oil, which is exported globally.
Carapelli chose OCME’s Libra R5 30 P125 automatic rotary weight filler for their new vegetable oil production line.
Key features of OCME’s Libra R5 30 P125 automatic rotary weight fillers:
- Rinser-filler-capper has a speed from 3,600 up to 60,000 bottles per hour
- Can handle plastic, glass and metal bottles or cans
- Handles 50ml to 5 litres with extremely accurate filling weights
- 125mm pitch
- Equipped with 30 filling stations and 10 capping heads
Key benefits of Libra R5 weight fillers:
- Precise weight calculation provides an accurate fill
- Standard deviation of 1gm for a 1-litre bottle (.01%)
- Can fill hot and cold liquids
- No product loss due to use of vacuum
- No mechanical lifter for bottles, resulting in less maintenance
- No contact between the nozzle and the bottle for ultra-clean neck finish surface
OCME S.r.l. is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies .