Krauss-Maffei GmbH of Munich Germany has released a new ClassiX series of injection moulding machines, which it unveiled at the recent KShow in Germany.
With a clamp force of range of 35 to 130 tonnes, the ClassiX machines are highly reliable and efficient with a high performance ratio and can be configured as application-specific units using add-on options from the CX option catalogue.
These self-contained injection moulding machines are complete with linear robots from the new LRX series and provide the answer for all production tasks that do not demand a special machine version.
Features of the ClassiX series include:
- Modular platform providing a flexible basis for customised configuration
- Two-platen concept which reduces the length of the clamp unit
- Compact, cantilevered clamp which is space efficient and accessible from three sides ensuring easy collection and transport of the finished parts
- Wide choice of clamp and injection unit combinations providing flexibility for individual production requirements
- Energy-saving, modular drive concept results in high performance with low power costs
- Operator friendly MC5 controller is standard on all ClassiX machines
- User interface features extensive functions for process monitoring and data capture and evaluation
Krauss Maffei manufactures modern injection moulding machines, Extruders and ancillary equipment and is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies.