Multi-Fill Inc. have announced the release of their new dual drive conveyor belt system that has been specifically designed for positive traction of the belt to help prevent slippage and stretching of the feed belt.
The new dual drive conveyor belt system comes standard on all new Multi-Fill machines, and upgrades are available for customers who currently have the MPFSC-120 and the MPFSH-075 Multi-Fill units.
Features of the dual drive conveyor belt system include:
- Homogenous smooth surfaces reducing cleaning and sanitation time
- Reduced use of water and chemicals for cleaning
- Minimal belt stretch enables longer life
- Superior finger flexibility when compared to rigid modular plastic belts
- Blue colour of the conveyor belt contrasts with most food products
- Can accommodate IQF rice – a solid cleat belt and matching product retainer block can be added to assist with processing of small particulates
- Certified by FDA/USDA/3A DAIRY
Multi-Fill Inc. specialise in the manufacture of semi-automatic and automatic volumetric fillers for the Home Meal Replacement, Convenience Foods and Food Service industries and is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging and Plastics Technologies .