MACA Engineering, represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies , has released a new design of coil-fed, cutting and inserting wadding machines for plastic and metal caps/closures.
TID/4 cutting and inserting wadding machines cut the liners from coils and inserts them into plastic or aluminium caps.
The cutting and wadding machines have an output speed from 8,000 to 36,000 pieces per hour, dependant on the number of punches and closure type.
Features of the cutting and wadding machines include:-
- Coil advancement system with a linear motor
- Die tool with 2 columns, allowing the possibility of 1 to 4 cutting / inserting punches according to the required closure size and output
- Horizontal de-coiler allows the feeding of a complete pallet of coil rolls directly from the pallet to the machine, minimising operator intervention
- Shears for cutting the scrap coil at each stroke for reducing scrap bulk
- Simplified coil junction (beginning/end) and detection of the junction applied by the coil supplier