Multi-Fill have recently upgraded their MPFMP 60 semi automatic filling machines, available from HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies , to include some features that were previously only available on their automatic models.
The new features of the semi automatic filling machines include:
- Run, test and clean modes are a new addition to the semi automatic filling machines
- A ‘Panel View’ graphics terminal featured on the semi automatic filling machines means that that when in run-mode, allows for the amount of vacuum discharge; machine speed (containers per minute); number of deposits per container and the position of the deposits within the moving container to be changed via the ‘Panel View’.
- In clean mode, the semi automatic filling machines can cycle automatically without the container signal input.
- In test mode, the slide block, knife, air discharge, air vacuum, and container sensor are tested individually.
- There are no moving parts inside the control cabinet of the semi automatic filling machines, and the PLC now controls all of the moving parts of the machine.
- In run-mode, the air vacuum starts and stops automatically and the number of strokes of the slide block and knife air cylinders are counted for preventative maintenance purposes. They can be reset to zero when new air cylinders are installed.