Moss from Reggio Emilia, Italy will be demonstrating the MO 2062 dry offset closure printing machinery at their office from May.
A rotary dry offset machine for printing up to four colours on top of bottle screw caps, the MO 2062 printing machine has a production speed from 30,000 to 300,000 pieces an hour.
Moss has been manufacturing printing machinery for decorating plastic closures and products for over 40 years, offering technologies such as silk screen, dry offset, hot stamping and digital printing depending on the application.
Key features of the MO 2062 dry offset closure printing machinery:
- Gravity cap feeder feeds the bottle closures into the machine
- Continuous motion of the central drum ensures perfect concentricity of printing on the caps irrespective of speed
- Drying is achieved by a high power ultraviolet device
- Cap diameter changeover is enabled by quick-change of the central vacuum wheel ensuring simple, easy and fast operation
- New pre-print option allows a base colour to be applied to the cap before printing, enhancing the secondary print decoration colour density
- Automatic piece counter ensures precise counting of printed closures and also controls the automatic changeover of boxes to be filled
- Optional vision inspection system detects defects such as wrong colours, ink and colour shade variances, contamination, misaligned prints, scratches and marks, and missing print