ACCUR-8 silk screen printing machines recently introduced by Moss from Reggio Emilla, Italy for flexible tubes are designed to print in up to 9 colours.
ACCUR-8 silk screen printing machines feature a 24-station rotating turret with indexed movement and have up to 9 printing modules. The machine can print 9 colours or 8 colours plus lacquering, offering a print speed of 120 pieces/minute with a ± 0.1mm accuracy.
The screen printing machines can print containers up to 60mm in diameter and 220mm in length.
Key features of ACCUR-8 silk screen printing machines:
- Automated loading and unloading device
- In-built automatic register and ‘no container – no printing’ devices
- Register device allows for centring of decorations according to existing printing
- Double squeegees for both printing and ink recovery
- Mechanical controls provided for lifting at the end of the printing allow for wraparound decorations with perfect overlapping
- UV sealed lamps reduce heat emission
- Water cooled lamps also available
- Optional hot stamping decorations available