McBrady Engineering of Illinois, USA is a specialist provider of container cleaning machinery for various applications in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The company has specialised in the manufacture of container cleaning equipment for more than 40 years and also offers semi manual and linear machines in their range.
The compact ORBIT rinser is a revolutionary cleaning system mounted over the existing filler in-feed conveyor. The self-supporting unit can easily be retrofitted to an existing filling line if required.
The ORBIT cleaner is suitable for use with glass, plastic, metal and composite containers.
Key features of ORBIT bottle cleaners and rinsers:
- Range of 5 output speeds to clean up to 15,000 containers per hour
- Can be retrofitted to existing production lines
- Tool-less changeovers
- Compact footprint using as little as 640mm of linear line space
- Accommodates most container shapes and sizes from 5ml vials to 19L capacity
- Available in 5 different models including air cleaners, liquid rinsers, vacuum, steam and gas flushing
- Sanitising rinse for extended shelf life
- Also available in dual revolution cleaning options
- External rinsing option
- Optional 4 belt unscrambler