Two ionised air ORBIT bottle cleaners and rinsers from McBrady Engineering Company Inc., Illinois USA have been recently installed for Johnson & Johnson’s, Thailand to clean their range of baby oil and Listerine products.
Suitable for use with glass, plastic, metal and composite containers, ORBIT bottle cleaners and rinsers are a range of revolutionary cleaning systems that are mounted over the existing filler in-feed conveyor.
The self-supportive units can be easily retrofitted to an existing filling line if required and are extremely compact in design.
ORBIT bottle cleaners and rinsers are available in five different models such as air cleaners (including ionised air option), liquid rinsers as well as vacuum, steam and gas flushing systems.
These container cleaning systems offer five output speeds with a maximum cleaning capacity of 15,000 containers per hour.
The containers travelling along the conveyor automatically enter the rotor, where they are contained securely in individual pockets.
As the containers are inverted, a tube is injected that continuously cleans the container. Alternatively, the jars and cans are inverted and rinsed from stationary nozzles.
When each container completes the cycle, it is carefully returned to the fill line conveyor.
Key features of ORBIT bottle cleaners and rinsers:
- Range of 5 output speeds cleaning up to 15,000 containers per hour
- Can be retrofitted to existing production lines
- Tool-less changeovers facilitated
- Compact footprint using as little as 640mm of linear line space
- Accommodates most container shapes and sizes from 5ml vials to 19-litre containers
- Available in 5 different models including ionised air option
- Sanitising rinse for extended product shelf life
- Also available in dual revolution cleaning option combinations
- External rinsing option
- Optional 4-belt unscrambler
McBrady Engineering specialises in the manufacture of container cleaning equipment and also offers semi-manual and linear machines in their product range.
McBrady Engineering equipment is available in Oceania through HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies .