A machine that combines blowing, labelling and filling functions in a single unit, the Sincro TriBloc has been modified to replace the labelling function with a piston filler. Available in either single or double stream technology, the machine allows the juice and pulp to be dosed separately into juice drinks.
The single stream mechanism has the pulp and juice mixed together, eliminating the need for online dosing of the pulp while the double stream is dosed separately via the piston filler.
Key features of SIPA Sincro TriBloc filling machines:
- Allows gentle product handling with minimal maceration of the pulp
- Handles liquids up to 95°C
- Minimal product dwell time in the filler prior to dosing to maintain optimal product quality
- Handles both hot and cold fills without the need to change filling valves or other components
- Integrates the syrup room, product pasteuriser and ‘mass-blend’ (mixer and carbonator) in a single system