GRAHAM Engineering Corporation (formerly GMG, now GEC) from the USA has appointed HBM Plastics Technologies as their sales and service partner in Australia and New Zealand for their range of extrusion blow moulding technologies.
GEC, with over 50 year's industry experience and with over 3000 machines installed globally, are a leading supplier of extrusion blow moulding machines for a variety of applications including:
* Dairy (including multilayer barrier)
* Food and Beverage (including multilayer barrier)
* Personal care
* Agricultural chemicals
Their state-of-the art machinery range includes rotary blow moulding systems, for containers from 100ml to 30L; linear and rotary shuttle blow moulding systems, for containers from 5ml to 6L; and accumulator head blow moulding systems for the production of large industrial, technical and automotive parts.
Graham's blow moulding systems technologies include:
* Innovative Graham Wheel technology for high speed production up to 24 cavities
* Shot-pot and reciprocating screw system for the manufacture of lightweight containers for dairy, juice, water and household chemicals
* Systems for polycarbonate bulk dispensing water bottles
* Global network for sales and service.
Graham's Hesta range of linear blow moulding machines are already well represented in the local market with over 30 machines installed in Oceania.