PACK Service of Spain has announced the appointment of HBM Packaging Technologies as their sales partner in Australia and New Zealand for their range of sleeve packaging machines. Pack Service offers a range of equipment for the automatic packaging of individual containers and multi-packs, specialising in cardboard sleevers, cartoners and overpackers, particularly for the dairy sector.
Pack Service’s sleever advantages include:
* Outputs from 20cpm to 120cpm for the sleeving of single containers
* Outputs from 20cpm to 150cpm for the sleeving of thermoformed tubs
* The capability to use independent supply of printed sleeves as no board contract is required
* Use of 100% recycled board, virgin Kraft, corrugated or similar material
* Quality machinery constructed of stainless steel and using standard components
* Low, medium and high speed models to suit various production outputs and sales volumes
* Many years experience as machinery supplier to the world's leading dairy processors.
HBM views the Pack Service range of equipment as being complementary to the range of Form-Fill-Seal and packaging machinery represented by the company.