Designed for use on injection moulding applications, the G24 hot runner temperature control system is also suitable for applications such as controlling thermoforming, blow moulding and extrusion.
The G24 system combines the best attributes of existing LEC and TTC hot runner temperature controls including the Triangulated Control Technology for sensing, controlling and actuating.
Key features of G24 hot runner temperature control system:
- User-friendly operation with minimal operator training required
- Programmable to automatically operate according to industry’s best practices
- Leverages the global electronics supply chain and uses fewer components to reduce cost
- 48% smaller footprint than the TTC product line
- Each control module has a 15 amp per zone rating, and up to 24 zones can be placed in a single control block
- Uses an industrial USB connectivity for a 0.1 second screen update rate
- On-screen interlock signal inversion and manual testing signals prevent bad parts from being produced
- Mould Doctor automated mould troubleshooting system diagnoses elusive problems with quantitative thermodynamic zone performance
- Early material/ plastics leak detection with alarm alerting the user immediately to reduce downtime
Gammaflux specialises in the production of hot runner controls for the plastic injection moulding industry.
Gammaflux Inc. is represented in Australia and New Zealand by HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies .