Gammaflux Inc. unveiled several software enhancements in their line of TTC hot runner temperature control systems at the K 2010 Plastics Show held recently in Germany.
The Virginia USA-based Gammaflux is a leading supplier of plastics injection mould hot runner temperature control systems.
The software enhancements are designed to assist injection moulders in the safe start-up and shutdown of hot runner tools, detect material leakage, prevent damage as well as easily access important drawings and reports.
The safe start-up feature helps avoid damaging hot runners as a result of trying to heat up the hot runner system in the wrong sequence.
Mike Brostedt, Director of Market Development for Gammaflux says that the software enhancements are designed as key differentiators for their product in a shrinking market.
He adds that all their products are aimed at helping customers solve problems and be more productive.
Software enhancements to the Gammaflux TTC line of hot runner temperature controllers include:
- Sequence Start for automated, safe and controlled heat-up of hot runner system to desired set-point
- Even Cool for automated, safe, controlled cool-down of hot runner system, which prevents material leaks
- PDF Viewer for importing any PDF document into the controller
- Programmable PDF Report Generation facilitates up to one year storage of key reports on the controller
- Watt Alarm automatic set point calculation for easier leak detection
- Copy Output function for sending the same output from one control zone to additional zones
Gammaflux specialises in the production of hot runner controls for the plastics injection moulding industry, providing innovative solutions for temperature control with their systems in use in some of the most challenging moulding systems applications.
Gammaflux Inc. is represented in Australia and New Zealand by HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies .