PACK Service of Barcelona, Spain has recently had a sales success with their sleeve packing machines. They have been ordered from Danone in Europe for dairy product applications.
Pack Service offers a range of equipment for the automatic packaging of individual containers and multi-packs, specialising in cardboard sleevers, cartoners and overpackers, particularly for the dairy sector. Pack Service are represented in Australia and NZ by HBM Plastics & Packaging Technologies .
Pack Service Sleever features include:
* Outputs from 20 to 120cpm for the sleeving of single containers
* Outputs from 20 to 150cpm for the sleeving of thermoformed tubs
* Low speed semi-auto option available (hand feed)
* The capability to use independent supply of printed sleeves, as no board contract is required
* Use of 100% recycled board, virgin Kraft, corrugated mini flute or similar material
* Constructed of stainless steel and using standard components, for example, Siemens or Allen-Bradley, Nordson, Danfoss, SEW
* Low, medium and high speed models to suit various production outputs and sales volumes
* Many years experience as machinery supplier to the world's leading dairy processors
* All packs are hot melt glued thereby ensuring pack integrity
* Designed for 'quick size change'
* Equipment designed to CE standards compliance.