The ORBIT Bottle Cleaners & Rinsers are now available in Oceania, and avilable from HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies . The ORBIT Rinser is a revolutionary cleaning system that is mounted over the existing filler in-feed conveyor, and is a self supportive unit. It can be easily retrofitted to an existing filling line if required and is extremely compact.
The containers travelling along the conveyor automatically enter the rotor, where they are contained securely in individual pockets. As the containers are inverted, a tube is injected that continuously cleans the container, alternatively Jars and Cans are inverted and rinsed from stationary nozzles.
As each container completes the cycle, it is carefully returned to the fill line conveyor.
The ORBIT cleaner is suitable for use with Glass, Plastic, Metal & Composite containers.
Advantages and features of the ORBIT bottle cleaners & rinsers include:
- Range of 5 output speeds up to 15,000 containers per hour
- The ORBIT can be retrofitted to existing production lines – simple mounting over your existing conveyor and is a self supportive unit
- Tool-less Changeovers
- Compact footprint – using as little as 640mm of linear line space
- Versatile – accommodates most container shapes and sizes from 5ml vials to 19 litres
- Available in 5 different models –
- Range of cleaning options including air cleaners (including ionized air option), liquid rinsers, vacuum, steam and gas flushing. Sanitizing rinse for extended shelf life.
- Also available in dual revolution cleaning option combinations
- External rinsing option
- Optional 4 belt unscrambler
McBrady Engineering has specialised in the manufacture of container cleaning equipment for more than 40 years and also includes semi manual and linear machines in their range