HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies will now represent Colimatic of Chari Italy for their comprehensive range of packaging machinery in Oceania.
Colimatic has over 35 years of experience and more than 3000 machines installed worldwide including multiple installations in Australia and New Zealand.
The company manufactures thermoforming, sealing and vacuum packaging equipment for food, fresh pasta, vegetables, medical, hardware and other consumer product applications.
The Colimatic range of packaging machinery includes:
- Compact Modular Thermoformers: These machines can handle a wide range of pack sizes and shapes with output speeds of up to 28 cycles per minute.
- Vacuum Packaging Machines: These machines are ideal for specialised applications in meat, poultry and cheese with processing speeds up to 1300 packs per hour.
- Chamber Machines
- Tray Sealers
Colimatic innovation features technologies such as:
- Hinged chamber for quick mould change by a single operator
- Gas jet to extend product shelf life
- Variable size machine allows mould changes at the touch of a button
- Integral cutting machine enables the cutting of any kind of thermoformed container
The packaging equipment from Colimatic will complement the existing range of packaging machinery offered by HBM, providing customers with a one-stop advantage for all their packaging machinery solutions.