Established in 1997, Oskar Blues Brewery is a leading craft brewery that brews and cans its own beer products. They now brew around 60 different branded beers including Dale’s Pale Ale in their 35,000m² production facility.
CoMac supplied a keg line featuring a speed of 60kph.
Key components of CoMac’s kegging equipment:
- A four head keg washer/filler
- Cleaning solution tanks (Caustic/acid, hot water and mixed water)
- Full keg static weigher to detect over/ underweight kegs
- Automatic keg turner/lowering machine suitable for turning full kegs in upright positions and to lower them from 900mm to 250mm from the ground to increase palletising access
- Inlet and outlet conveyors
- For microbreweries: Semi-automatic single or twin head internal cleaning/filling machines with integrated cleaning solutions and CIP tanks
- For medium outputs: Linear four, five or six head machines
- Fully automatic turnkey lines up to 1200 kph
- Line components: External keg washers, pressure testers, automatic spear tightening, keg turners, checkweighers, leakage detectors, cappers, inkjet coders, keg labellers, traditional or robotic depalletising and palletising systems
- Flash pasteuriser integrated with keg filling lines