Established global supplier of kegging, bottling and canning equipment, CoMac of Italy is currently installing a keg line for the Two Roads Brewing Company of Connecticut, USA.
Two Roads Brewing Company is a new brewery that is being constructed in a historical building in the New England district.
CoMac’s keg line has a speed of 60kph and consists of:
- A four head keg washer/filler
- Cleaning solution tanks (caustic/acid, hot water and mixed water)
- Filters and reducers
- Inlet and outlet conveyors
- For microbreweries: Semi-automatic single or twin head internal cleaning/filling machines with integrated cleaning solutions and CIP tanks
- For medium outputs: Linear four, five or six head machines
- Fully automatic turnkey lines up to 1200 kph
- Line components including: External keg washers, pressure testers, automatic spear tightening, keg turners, check-weighers, leakage detectors, cappers, ink jet coders, keg labellers, traditional or robotic depalletising and palletising systems
- Flash pasteuriser integrated with the keg filling lines