Managing Director of Bradman Lake, John Marlee comments that the company’s success is influenced by their ability to serve a variety of markets utilising their standard range of packaging machines to deliver tailor-made solutions.
BLG’s equipment offering spans across three well-known brands, Autowrappers, Europack and Bradman Lake for the bakery and biscuits, chocolate and confectionery, consumer and healthcare as well as dry foods and frozen foods market sectors.
BLG’s packaging machinery includes:
- Product handling and feeding systems designed to handle delicate products on high volume production lines
- Automatic distribution systems (ADS)
- Storage systems designed to bridge short-term machinery downtime and deliver just-in-time product availability and improved line efficiency
- Flow wrapping machines from low speed, hand-fed standalone machines to fully automated systems
- Roll wrapping machines from single through to multi machine systems
- Cartoning machinery including carton, case and tray erectors, top load cartoners, end load cartoning machines and robotic pick and place solutions
- Case packers and wraparound case packing machinery
- High speed automatic shrink and stretch wrappers
Bradman Lake is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies .