Bradman Lake Group (BLG) of Suffolk, UK has appointed HBM Packaging & Plastics Technologies as their sales and service partner in Australia and New Zealand for their innovative range of packaging machinery for the FMCG market.
BLG’s range of packaging machinery includes brands such as Autowrappers, Europack and Bradman Lake designed for the Bakery & Biscuits, Chocolate & Confectionery, Consumer & Healthcare as well as Dry Foods & Frozen Foods market sectors.
The complete Bradman Lake Group range of packaging machinery:
- Product Handling and Feeding Systems: Designed to handle delicate products in diverse applications on high volume production lines
- Automatic Distribution Systems (ADS)
- Storage Systems: Designed to bridge short-term machinery downtime and give just-in-time product availability and improved line efficiency
- Flow Wrapping Machines: Range includes low speed, hand-fed standalone machines to fully automated systems for packing products in pillow and biscuit on end (BOE) configurations
- Roll Wrapping Machines: Range includes single through to multi-machine systems for packaging of small round, square and rectangle confectionery and similar products
- Cartoning Machinery: Includes carton, case and tray erectors, top load cartoners, end load cartoning machines and robotic pick-and-place solutions
- Case Packers and Wrap-Around Case Packing Machinery
- High Speed Automatic Shrink & Stretch Wrappers
Bradman Lake is an established brand in Oceania with over 30 successful installations in many well-known confectionery, biscuit and baking companies.