World leading supplier of kegging, bottling and canning equipment, CoMac of Italy has recently installed a new kegging line for the Avery Brewing Co. of Boulder, Colorado USA.
A medium sized brewery established in 1993, Avery Brewing Company has experienced substantial growth with plans to produce up to 350,000 barrels of beer per year after their expansion project is completed in 2014.
The company has an existing CoMac 2T model keg washer/filler and has recently added a 3+1T model keg washer/filler with a speed of 50kph.
The CoMac 3+1T keg line consists of:
- A three head keg washer/filler
- Cleaning solution tanks (caustic/acid, hot water and mixed water)
- Filters and reducers
- Inlet and outlet conveyors
- For microbreweries: Semi-automatic single or twin head internal cleaning/filling machines with integrated cleaning solutions and CIP tanks
- For medium outputs: Linear four, five or six head machines
- Fully automatic turnkey lines up to 1200kph
- Line components: External keg washers, pressure testers, automatic spear tightening, keg turners, check-weighers, leakage detectors, cappers, ink jet coders, keg labellers, traditional or robotic depalletising and palletising systems
- Flash pasteuriser integrated with the keg filling lines