Not only do Spill-STOP spill containment devices safely capture leaking fluids, but they also effectively shut down failing pumps. An optional warning alarm and backup pump switchover is also available to further ensure maximum productivity and minimal system downtime.
Compatible with all AODD pumps with discharge sizes from 6.35mm to 101.6mm, these devices feature all pneumatic operation, meaning that there are no hazardous electronics or unreliable batteries used when in operation.
With bodies available in a wide range of chemically resistant materials, Spill-STOP spill containment units enable users to:
- prevent hazardous and costly spills due to failed diaphragms
- eliminate loss of product due to failure
- minimize costly system downtime
- avoid costly EPA reporting; and
- reduce dangerous airborne materials that are expelled from pump exhaust.