H2O Rx has released a range of calibration columns allowing quick measurement to ensure accurate flow rates of positive displacement pumps.
Used when commissioning and maintaining pumps, H2O Rx calibration columns help ensure accurate flow of positive displacement pumps including:
* AODD pumps.
* Lobe pumps.
* Progressive cavity pumps.
* Gear pumps.
* Diaphragm pumps.
* Piston pumps.
* Peristaltic pumps.
Designed to be connected to the suction side of a pump, the "drawdown" is timed and the pumping rate can be calculated.
The calibration columns have:
* BSP connections to match Australian pipework - allowing quick connection rather than having to find adapters to American Standard pipe threads.
* Scale in metric units - read the volume in mL drawn during the measured time and immediately you have a dose rate. No more converting US gallons.
* Capacities from 100mL (6L/h) to 20L (1200L/h).
* Translucent and coloured lettering - for clearer viewing.
* Materials are break and chemical resistant - cylinder bodies are either PVC, glass, or polypropylene; end caps include PVC, stainless steel, kynar, or teflon.
* Range of connections - BSPF threaded top and bottom connections, open topped, with dust caps or NPTF threaded connections are available.
Accurate flow measurement and pump maintenance is fundamental for:
* Correct pump flow rate.
* Accurate chemical dosing.
* To prevent costs associated with inaccurate pump flow rates - wastage of chemical, loss of product, damage to plant and equipment, and downtime.
Further information can be found on the website www.h2orx.com under H2O RX's Flow Measurement including brochures and other information.