H Kandelaars Engineering are suppliers of wearparts and high performance excavator attachments throughout Australia and supply genuine Australian made attachments for the Excavation, Earth moving and Construction, Quarrying and Mining Industries.
High performance excavator buckets from HKE will improve productivity and performance creating the best digging bucket in the market today.
- General Purpose (Digging)
- Used for material densities around 1600 - 1800kg/m3, complete with teeth and adaptors as a standard.
- Used for heavy going working conditions with a mix of rock and overburden.
- Used for materials with a density of around 2000 kg/m3
- Similar to standard rock bucket but constructed from high tensile material.
- Rear wear plate is in one piece to add maximum protection to the back of the bucket.
- Most robust excavator bucket in the range.
- All rippers are fitted with original Hensley GET. Replacement teeth are available as a Spare Parts Option. Rippers have been robustly built and the shape of the ripper tyne promotes excellent penetration and penetration depth.
Tilting buckets are ideal finishing batters, dam walls and drains where the excavator sits on level ground. The batters or vee drains are formed by adjusting the angle of the bucket, providing precise control of the finished job. The main pivot point of the tilt bucket is fitted with greasable, replaceable bushes to provide years of trouble free operation. The bucket is fitted with an internal box section to stiffen up the top end of the bucket.
Mud, Trim and Clean up Buckets:
The buckets have been designed for the surface cleanup and loading operations such as clay, earth and a variety of materials used on construction sites.
- Improved bucket geometry for more efficient digging and sorting.
- Heavy duty robust construction for increased strength and durability.
- Any bucket width - depth- capacity combination.
- For most types of sifting and sorting operations.
- Crossbars for added strength.
- Extra thick sieve bars to sort material.
- Choice of wearpart systems to suit your application.
Grapples have been designed to grab a variety of materials used on
construction sites. They are great for general jobs of picking up branches, greenwaste and a variety of other construction site materials. The grapple has not been designed to be used for any demolition work, hard waste recycling operations, hauling of crushed concrete or extended periods of heavy abrasive loading. It should not be used for any type of rock placing work into retaining walls.
- Increase the versatility of your machine.
- Robust Construction.
- Proven footprint to give the best compaction.
- Designed to reduce clogging in clay soils.
- Interchangeable head brackets to suit different excavators.
- Compactor wheels supplied in a range of sized and widths to suit your application and machine size.