H & H Security offers Guard Tracking services for sites as an optional service in addition to static guard services.
The H&H Security Guard Tracking services ensure that the allocated guard conducts thorough and timely patrols around all critical and vulnerable site areas, by tracking their location in real time using a specialised Guard Tracking Wand.
The Guard Tracking Services also include H&H’s free Online Customer Login Portal, allowing customers to view guard information such as:
- The last patrolled area, including the date and time the area was patrolled
- Previous guard position information for the current and previous shifts
- The rostered guards name, and mobile phone number, as well as their rostered shift start and end times
- Add and update guard roster information such as instructions, contacts to call, and guard response information
- Critical areas to patrol
- The frequency each area is to be patrolled during the shift
- Any specific requirements such as asset inspection, locking and unlocking services, escort and incident reporting
Finally, a specialised RFID Guard Tracking wand will be issued to the site, and is used by the rostered guards by swiping the wand near the mounted RFID tags.
Once a tag is swiped, the wand will send the current date and time, as well as the tag ID and location, to the H&H Security Monitoring Centre.